As much as I share online, there are some things that you might not necessarily know about me. As a follow up to my last post, I decided to put together a little list of things you might want to know about me, especially if you are new here.
- I am left-handed and the only lefty in my immediate family! My sister-in-law and one of my cousins is a lefty.
- I used to be a cheerleader and a dancer all throughout school.
- I was in Colorguard during my senior year of high school and broke my thumb during practice.
- I’ve broken my left arm twice and became ambidextrous because of it.
- I do not have a college degree.
- I have been on social media since the very beginning. I had Myspace, Xanga, and made a Twitter in February 2009. I also had accounts on all of the other platforms around at that time. And yes, I had to lie about my age to sign up.
- I have been to London multiple times and hope to move there one day.
- I have two cats, Arya and Olivia.
- I love traveling and going to concerts.
- I am a photographer and mainly take music-related photos, but I also work with The Facts as a freelance photojournalist. All my photos are over on my portfolio.
Hopefully this post helped you learn a little bit more about me! What are some fun facts about you? Leave them in the comments below.